Dome Stationary Awning
Dome Stationary Awnings Overview
Compliment the beauty of your home and add a touch of classic European charm with a DOME awning. DOME awnings are often referred to as "half rounds" or "circular awnings", and are characterized by a rounded front and side view. DOME awnings are custom designed and manufactured to your required specifications. Whether for small doors, rounded windows, recessed arches or large entranceways, each radius is individually formed to meet the exact criteria of your particular shape or size.
The LONG DOME awning is a variation of the standard dome awning. It is ideal for those who wish to maintain the pleasing visual appeal of the dome shape but have limited overhead clearance.
No other awning company pays as much attention to detail with a commitment to perfection during manufacturing as well as after the installation of your stationary awning. When you deal with Accent Awning Company you're dealing with The Awning Professionals.
Dome Awning Concept Drawings
The above schematics are illustrative variations of the DOME awning. The actual height vs projection ratio will dictate the ultimate physical shape and appearance that will define each awning. Change the look of an awning by changing the projection or the height.
Features & Specifications
- Fully Welded frame construction: All welds ground smooth, sealed ends and mitered joints for added strength and rust protection.
- Fabric: Awning/Marine grade SUNBRELLA. 100% Solution dyed acrylic available in 150 plus stripes and solids.
- Frame: High grade carbon (mild) steel, Best suited material for bending, welding and powder coating adhesion All frames are powder coated to one of 25 available designer colors
- Mounting Hardware: 300 series stainless steel
- Valances: Shaped to any of 14 scallop patterns, trimmed with a choice of braid in 18 colors
- Thread: Fabric is sewn utilizing a SolarFix PTFE TEFLON thread that is THREE TIMES more durable than bonded polyester
- Metal Frame Options: Frames are also available in aluminum or stainless steel, either available with or without a powder coated finish
- Valances: Rigid valance built into the metal frame
- Drop Shade: Roll down fabric assembly that attaches to the inside of the fixed awning frame
- Fabric Options: Commercial vinyl's and fire retardant acrylics
- Graphics: Custom vinyl lettering and custom logos